Apply for 2024
The Utrecht University Business Course is a highly selective program, open to master students from all programs of Utrecht University. Applications for 2024 will open on September 4th and will close on December 17th.Apply now!
Aside from your grades and résumé or CV, we are mainly interested in your motivational letter as part of our admission process. Convince us what you can bring to the program and what you would like to gain and learn from it. Your letter doesn’t need to be more than 500/600 words.
If you are stuck on what to say, you could address these points:
- Which part are you more interested in, entrepreneurship or consultancy, and why?
- Do you have any relevant experience regarding entrepreneurship and/or consultancy?
- How do you expect this program to contribute to your master’s?
- What motivates you to participate in this program?
- What do you hope to gain from this program?
- In group work situations, what do you think you bring to the group in terms of qualities and competencies?
- Explain problems in your everyday life or viable ideas that could be addressed by a new company.