The Utrecht University Business Course is a highly selective course, open to master students from all programs of Utrecht University. Enrollment for 2021 has closed! Next September/October the application process for 2022 will open.Apply now!
Aside from your grades and your résumé or CV, we are mainly interested in your motivational letter as part of our admission process. Describe what problem you are trying to solve, what your motivation is for solving this particular problem, and what energy you want to bring into the business world. If you already have an idea for a company you’d like to start, tell us the process behind its inception and the potential you think it has. Your letter doesn’t need to be more than 500/600 words.
If you are stuck on what to say, you could address these points:
- Which part do you look forward to the most, entrepreneurship or consultancy, and why?
- Do you have any relevant experience regarding entrepreneurship and/or consultancy?
- How would you introduce your worldview to colleagues in our first meeting?
- Why do you want to participate in this course?
- What do you hope to gain from this course?
- In group work situations, what do you think you bring to the group in terms of qualities and competencies?
- Explain problems in your everyday life or viable ideas that could be addressed by a new company.