Apply for 2023
The Utrecht University Business Course is a highly selective program, open to master students from all programs of Utrecht University. Applications for 2023 will open september 5th and will close on december 18th.Apply now!
- An excellent student who has a strong motivation to learn about the business world.
- Wanting to bring ideas towards reality and problem-solving mindset.
- Registered as a master’s student at Utrecht University.
In order to apply, you are required to provide:
- CV or résumé
- Motivation letter
- Bachelor’s and master’s grades
You will have to pay a registration fee as a contribution to the program’s expenses, this year the amount is set to 99€. What this amount gets you is an all expense paid fun and interactive introduction weekend, snacks and drinks at every workshop you participate in, and of course the opportunity of a lifetime to learn from top companies about entrepreneurship and consultancy! The final application deadline is December 18th 23:59 CET 2022. Upon admission, we will get in touch with you via e-mail and more information regarding the payment and the introduction weekend will be provided. If any questions arise in the meantime, do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aside from your grades and your résumé or CV, we are mainly interested in your motivational letter as part of our admission process. Convince us what you can bring to the program and what you would like to gain and learn from it. Your letter doesn’t need to be more than 500/600 words.
If you are stuck on what to say, you could address these points:
- Which part are you more interested in, entrepreneurship or consultancy, and why?
- Do you have any relevant experience regarding entrepreneurship and/or consultancy?
- How do you expect this program to contribute to your masters?
- What motivates you to participate in this program?
- What do you hope to gain from this program?
- In group work situations, what do you think you bring to the group in terms of qualities and competencies?
- Explain problems in your everyday life or viable ideas that could be addressed by a new company.